A motivational workshop for parents of special children to deal with stress, anxiety and means to encourage positive self-talk.
Day and Date – Saturday, 12th May 2018
Time – 10.30 am to 11.30 am
Dress code – Loose cotton attire.
Address – Marvel’s Assessment Remedial Center, Hari Kripa Building,
Next to Vithal mandir, Opp ICICI Bank, Dahisar West, Mumbai 68
Highlights of the workshop
- What is stress?
- Understanding Invisible stress
- Dealing with routine stress
- What is your stress trigger.
- What is negative self-talk?
- How to encourage positive self-talk?
Take away –
- Benefit of getting relief from tension physically and finding a mental release.
- Better way to deal with stress.
- Audio of Progressive Muscle Relaxation Technique ( Jacobson’s)